It's not about who you can live with, it's about who you can't live without. And you'll never know the thing that you really need until you lose it.

2011



hello 2011 , i'm waiting for you . i'll make my 2011 better than my 2010 and more happier than i ever though . Pmr candidates and too much wishes , haha . *thanks for the wish . For who enter in my life in 2010 , i hope you'll go on with it . I'm too happy to be with the person who make me always happy . Thanks for : 

- Mama & Abah : Both of you already make me happy since i was born . Thank you so so so so so much

- Se7ens : six of you always made me happy . i'll never regret to be your friends . Me lap yuhh girls .

- Nurul Aqilah : thanks for being my friend since we met at primary sch . you always be my good listener and advisor . l0vE y0u.....*haha , 

- Alynn Ahmad : bbe , you're good cry partner . hahaha , tk pernah lagi jumpe kawan mcm you ohh . Thanks for everything atuk sayaa . saya sayang anda :D

- Nadia Firzana*bukan nama sebenar . haha : thanks for everything tayunk , haha . i'll never get a crazier friend just like you you you and you . :D

- Z : thanks for spend your 8 days to be with me , hahaha :D

- A : thanks for everything , thanks for made me laughed when i was sad . thanks for always accompany me when i need (:

- A : ohoii , thanks for your song . haha , btw thanks for spend your  12 days to be with me . haha

- wafi : thanks for be my listener when i'm need . thanks for everything (:

- nabil : ohoiii , pak pak pak cik , thanks slalu jadi kwan bercakap pot pet pot pet . hahaha . 

- ka eyka : thank you for all your advise , i'll remember that ^^ me love you <3

who's not in this list , just tell me . i have a forget disease , haha . sorry (: