It's not about who you can live with, it's about who you can't live without. And you'll never know the thing that you really need until you lose it.

my life is full of chocolates :D




Dude, i had ate too much chocolate today. know what? Last morning, after i had my breakfast. I was ate cadbury chocolate with my sister. Then, in the evening we ate chocolate cadbury again after had our swam at pusat akuatik. Dah smpai rumah, tasya ajak pergi kedai topup keling. okaaay, we goes together. After she was done it, kitorg singgah 99speedmart nak beli something untuk dimakan. And my eyes were attracted by whatever name of that chocolate. tapi sedap, for me lah. tak thu org lain kan? so, kitorg pun lepak dkt taman atas sana. makan, borak borak skali hujaaaaaaan. kitorg pun balik, luckily rumah dekt kan? balik rumah, then abah said ' nnt kak long dtg dgn baby dia ' what the f? kak long? ohhgoshh, imissherdamnmuch. kak long actually is my cousin. we called her kak long cause she is my first cousin. hee. abah ckap maybe dtg after maghrib. so tunggu tunggu tunggu, pukul 9.30 baru dtg. haihh, bikin gua capek xD. skali kak long bawak lagi chocolate cadbury yg dlm packet tu. i ambik 1 dulu. i felt today my life was full of chocolates. and my perut jugak, haha. poor you. tak apaa, today je :D