It's not about who you can live with, it's about who you can't live without. And you'll never know the thing that you really need until you lose it.

examination



hello guys, how long i didn't update my blog. ahhh, i miss you. tee hee
okay, now lets start our topic. it's about what peoples most hate it. 
EXAMINATION! *big claps
 woohooooooo xD
So, are you ready to face it? If not, get your books right now and eat it! haha
Now, i had study about history ONLY!
Dudeeeeeee, what's going on with my other 7 subjects? -_______-
My mom is keep saying ' kakak, pergi belajar. bila nak belajar ni, mama tk pernah tgk kakak belajar. bila kakak nak belajar? ' 
Oh goshh, i feel like ' daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! ' 
maaa, kakak study dlam bilik maa. kakak study dahh. haihh :(
Do you ever cheat in exam? Do you? Do youuuuuu? 
I had cheating in class when he sat beside me. damn you jerk!
So, that's all. Bye byeee readers <3