It's not about who you can live with, it's about who you can't live without. And you'll never know the thing that you really need until you lose it.

Holidays


Hello my blogspot, here i am. hurmm, guess what i want to write for this post? yeaaaah, about all students most like. HOLIDAY BBE! yeaaah, today is officially we're start our lovely holidays. But, it just for one week. pretty enough? i don't know. But, to me it's surely enough for PMR candidates to have a rest. Rest in peace? Later lahh. So, what do you guys want to do for your holidays? Hang out? Shopping? Sleep? I'm just suggest you to use your great times with a great jobs. It's not easy to have a long holidays unless you die. You will get a long holidays forever. So, this is the things that i should do for my holidays : 
  • Do my geography, history and ERT folio
  • My homework
  • Study for my exam
Yeahh, that's what we called holidays for students. I got 30/40 for my math and i'm dissapointed. But my friends told me that's not bad than the others whom lower than me. Okayy, i'm thankful to Allah for gave me the good result. So, i need to work hard. Each of my pray, i always wish for my family, Nabi Muhammad, friends, teachers and myself. Hope Allah hear my pray. Amin. 
About today, i had done tidy my room. i was freaking tired. so, i took my slept for half and hour. And now i'm here. Byeeee :D