It's not about who you can live with, it's about who you can't live without. And you'll never know the thing that you really need until you lose it.

i feel like stupid when i love who's didn't loves me anymore.

let me cry alone in my bedroom. 
let the rain in my bedroom. 
let it flood, i don't care.
let it happen all this night. 
if that will make you satisfied with all the thing happen. 
' it's up to you ' i am so happy when i got that. haha -____-
yeaaah, everything is my fault. i know.
no need to tell me. thats what you should do
because anything bad is from me. 
i am not perfect as how you find. 
that girl is much more most best perfect babeeee. hihi
sorry for hurted you as long as you were be with me. 
you gave me all your love and all i gave you was pain. 
thank you for everything, sorry for hurting
sorry for wasted your time with me. haaaa
byeee, take care.